Here to help and support the Community.
In regards to Coronavirus COVID-19, The Palmdale Group wish to advise:
The Premier announced on Friday 17th July 2020 that the restrictions on numbers at funerals are now limited to 100 people maximum from July 24th – provided that the 4 sq metre rule is applied and social distancing is adhered to.
To comply with this amendment, chapel capacities are as follows with social distancing rule of 1.5m separation of persons not from the same household applying:
- *Rose Chapel : A maximum of 25 mourners
- *Hillside Chapel: A maximum of 50 mourners
- *Greenway Chapel: A maximum of 40 mourners
- *St Patricks of Nulkaba: A maximum of 30 mourners
- *Western Districts: A maximum of 35 mourners
- *Erina Heights Chapel (Creightons exclusive): A maximum of 40 mourners (these numbers excludes the Celebrant/Priest, Funeral Directors’ staff and Palmdale Group staff).
*We offer complimentary recording of the service
and live streaming to our chapels.
We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us all remain compliant with the government’s new rules. As things are changing rapidly, this advice may change.
Talk to us how to book this for your service. Call 02 43621203.
We have been the trusted choice for thousands of local families in their time of need, providing a complete funeral service including; funeral directors, service chapels, lawn burials, cremations, memorials, pre-paid funeral plans and grief counselling. Thank you for your interest, please navigate our site via the menu or by phoning us direct, to assist in the remembrance of your loved ones.
Palmdale is a member of Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of NSW.